Lords of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Loading

3 posters

Go down

Free Loading Empty Free Loading

Post  piperbunny Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:54 am

I think that's what it is called. When you have people taking a large amount of resources from the saw mill/quarry etc... and not donating anything back.

Does this annoy you? I find it annoying sometimes but I've never done anything to encourage them to donate.

Would it be wrong to PM them and ask them to donate? In the nicest way possible? Because in the end you can't force them to.
piperbunny
piperbunny

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Free Loading Empty Re: Free Loading

Post  Salvo Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:41 pm

In no way is it wrong. In fact, that's how our fearless leader Gloin and I met actually.

You see...he was free loading off of my hard hard work... jocolor ....Well that's not entirely true, actually he sent a pm to me about island operations. For example, how much we should all donate, unifed defense, etc.

So in short, absolutely get everyone on your island to contribute, as it will help everyone on the island.

-Salvo
Salvo
Salvo

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  piperbunny Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:03 pm

I always contribute, but there are some who do not on my island. Do you think it's worth messaging them?
piperbunny
piperbunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Salvo Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:23 pm

Yes, not contributing resources bugs the heck out of me. And without a message, the person is definetely not going to contribute. Perhaps decide to collaborate with the stronger members of the island who ARE contributing, or a fellow member of LoH if they're on the island, and send a unified message to those not contributing.

How to go about it is personal preference. You get more honey with sugar right? But a little meat and threat of force behind what you say could work too.

I've even heard where some people decide to jump right in and attack to pillage the resources for the island...now I don't know that this is the route for LoH members. But in regards to your military, you should defensively be prepared for an attack in response to any message you send.
Salvo
Salvo

Back to top Go down

Post  piperbunny Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Cool, thanks for the advice. I would never pillage them lol, but I will probably message them.

What's the maximum level we can get with the resources? Or does it just keep rising with every level?
piperbunny
piperbunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Salvo Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:12 am

I have yet to see a max resource per hour for the mines, nor do I expect one.

However, many islands are up in the higher teens level wise, and it's getting harder and harder to muster up the 100,000's needed to advance. With enough time though, any rise is possible. Very Happy
Salvo
Salvo

Back to top Go down

Post  piperbunny Wed May 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Well I did it, I sent a PM around one of the islands, and I've copied what it was like before, so we shall see what happens Smile
piperbunny
piperbunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Isengrim Thu May 08, 2008 5:21 pm

well, in my location, Aviendha have the great donation on island, 80sMetal , and mOTiVe
and very low donation is Pelle, in some place he not donate anything
and me i donate every where..but not much as Aviendha, 80s Mental, and mOtiVe

i want ask..where they get so much lumber for donate??

im always buy lumber for other, and sometime i cant build anything because dont have enough lumber..( im always build army, im always going berserk if someone attack me, and hard to stop)

but my point more high than them (not Aviendha), even more higher than Pelle, even he almost not donate
because of that, im also request in one location, we must have Bank player (build on Defense building, high resource), and Military player (build on military building, and have ready big army , they almost only have gold for paying upkeep, and save little)

what you think, and sorry for out of topic Razz

Isengrim

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down