Lords of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactive/Vacation

2 posters

Go down

Inactive/Vacation Empty Inactive/Vacation

Post  piperbunny Thu May 01, 2008 1:39 am

What is the difference between inactive and vacation? Is it that vacation is something you choose for a certain amount of time and inactiveness is if you don't log in for a certain amount of time? How long are the amounts of time? If you're inactive for a period of time do you loose your colonies?
piperbunny
piperbunny

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Inactive/Vacation Empty Re: Inactive/Vacation

Post  Salvo Thu May 01, 2008 8:45 am

Inactive=unscheduled leave, you pretty much abandon your colonies and are open to pillages

Vacation=planned leave, you protect yourself from attacks with the thought that eventually you'll be back to work on your colonies again
Salvo
Salvo

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  piperbunny Thu May 01, 2008 10:42 am

Aha I see Smile

So if you're inactive, do your colonies disappear? A person who talked to me on Ikariam and who helped me out with Silanthous, went inactive and after a while disappeared. The reason why I ask is I want to build my 5th town on my first island because I've built up the resources on that one... but there's no space on the island, but it has 3 inactive people.
piperbunny
piperbunny

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Salvo Thu May 01, 2008 5:17 pm

Yes indeed, I believe after a while inactive players disappear. The exact time frame I don't know however.

Although I don't know, I would surmise that if you've spent any real life money on the game (i.e. 'Ambrosia') that GameForge would NOT delete or purge your colonies.
Salvo
Salvo

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum